[Ilovemyshape.com] Gaining weight is pretty easier compared to losing the weight. We like to eat the junk food such as burgers, pizzas, pasta, etc. These foods don’t contain much nutritional value. They only have fats and carbohydrates. These two are the main reasons leading to gaining the weight. Fat don’t help the body in its daily activities. It just gets stored in various parts and makes you bulky. Therefore, doctors advise us to skip the junk food or fast food as much as possible and eat healthy homemade foods. Carbs do the same things as of fats. You can find carbs in a great amount in rice and wheat-like grains. They are valuable up to only some extent. After that, they just increase your weight.
Losing this unwanted weight can be really hectic and annoying. Burning these fats requires a lot of exercises. Proper movement of our body to give it proper exercise is very important. You don’t want to do any exercise in a wrong manner. Therefore, ilovemyshape is here to guide you through such exercises. Many of us want to decrease our waist girth. In this article, we will be dealing with the waist slimming exercises. If you are a beginner or a regular practitioner, it doesn’t matter. Everyone can try the following waist slimming exercises at home safely. Make sure you don’t have a full stomach before doing the exercise. You can try or decrease the time of each exercise as per your convenience. Don’t push your body too much. You can take baby steps first. You can even take a mat for doing these exercises.
5 Waist Slimming Exercises To Give You Better Results
It is used to activate your muscles of the abdomen and to create a stress on them. This will burn some fats in your abdomen region.
- Lie flat on the mat or the ground with your stomach facing the ceiling.
- Put your arms beside your body in a stretched position.
- Put your legs stretched and close to each other.
- Now lift them slowly until your legs and head form an angle of 45 degrees. Don’t lift your head, arms and shoulders from the ground.
- Now lean your legs towards right till a position which makes you feel your oblique muscles. Pause there for 3 – 4 sec.
- Now, come back to the center and go to the left.
- Do this for three complete sets.
Make sure your body is tight while performing this exercise. It is used to reduce the slack mass around your waist. It is one of the very effective waist slimming exercises.
- Lie down on the mat with your stomach facing the ground.
- Stretch your legs and keep them in contact with each other.
- Now, keep both of your arms from elbow to palm on the mat and try lifting your body.
- While lifting up your body, touch only toes to the ground so that your heels are in the air.
- Squeeze your hip muscles and lie in a straight position.
- Don’t keep your body in a loose position.
- Be in this position for as long as you can.
3. Twists With A Weight
take a weight before starting this exercise. balance your body with its help as instructed below. This will stretch your abdomen muscles and will reduce the fats.
- Sit on your mat with your knees bent and feet lying flat on the mat.
- Take a weight plate or dumbbell of sufficient weight to balance your body.
- Bend our body backward so that your back forms 45 degrees with the ground.
- Stretch out your hands away from your chest with the weight in your hands.
- Now, twist to the right and stay there for 4 sec. Rotate only your torso.
- Next, come back and twist to the left.
- Continue it for 30 times per each side.
Targeting your waist muscles, it is a preeminent waist slimming exercise.
4. Air Swimming
As the name suggests, it is nothing but swimming on the floor. make sure only your stomach is in contact with the ground. Follow the following directions.
- Lie flat on your stomach with arms outstretched in front of your head.
- Keep pointed feet and press your thighs together.
- Now lift your head, arms, legs and chest and pause in this position.
- Lift your alternate arm and leg as you do while swimming.
- Continue this for 10 sets. Take a rest of 5-10 seconds between each set.
Stretching helps us to activate our muscles of a specific part. It is used to burn fats. Regular practitioners of exercises often include stretching in their waist slimming exercises.
- Sit straight on a mat without bending your spinal cord.
- Keep your legs outstretched with an angle of 40 degrees between them.
- Stretch your arms to the side of your body and keep them parallel to the ground.
- Now, rotate towards left for 90 degrees and touch your left foot with your right hand.
- Don’t bend your back, arms or legs.
- Stay there for 5-10 sec and come back to the original position.
- Now, rotate to right through 90 degrees and try touching right foot with your left arm.
- Stay there for 5-10 sec and come back.
- Repeat this for 25 times a side.
Don’t stretch your body too much if it is paining a lot. If you are a beginner, you may not be able to stretch your body at all. Have some patience and perform these exercises regularly. You will feel some muscle ache at the start. That is nothing but your fat burning.
The Bottom Line
Exercise for 6 days a week. You can try yoga or cardio for the 7th day. Make sure that you are getting enough rest along with the exercise. Continue performing these waist slimming exercises given by ilovemyshape for few months to get better results.
- 8 Leg Toning Exercises To Shape Your Entire Lower Body
- 7 Exercises For Thighs To Get Sexy Toned Legs
- 10 Preeminent And Easy Yoga Poses For Weight Loss In Few Weeks
You might like learning Exercises For Bigger Breasts At Home: