[Ilovemyshape.com] People who are so eager to lose their unwanted weight try so many things to achieve the purpose. Be it their weight loss diet or exercise sessions, they would like to give it a try. We all know some of the common exercises which we can easily do at home but do we know their significance? Doing an exercise just because someone else is telling you to do it doesn’t make sense at all. One of them is squats to lose weight.
Knowing your exercise thoroughly before doing it will help you to get it done correctly. One of such exercises which are very common is squats. We see a lot of people doing squats, but a lot of them are doing wrong. Therefore, make sure that you know how to do it exactly. Most of them do squats to lose weight.
In this article, I am going to tell you all about the squats which you should know before doing them. You must have heard that squats are the best way to shape the butts. If you want tight and toned butts, squats are what you are looking for. But squats do not serve only this purpose. They can be effectively used to lose weight as well. Here’s how you can use squats to lose weight.
Significance Of Squats To Lose Weight
The main thing which is done during squats is lifting your body. As we know that squats are used to shape the butt muscles, butts come in the picture of lifting. Conventionally, our butts are used to the lifting of the body. Therefore, in this case, squats help in our cardiovascular activities giving a good exercise to our heart as well. Generally, weights have been added while performing squats to lose weight. This will help to build up the lean muscle. This process of building up the lean muscles requires burning of fats and eventually boosts the metabolism. As an effect, you get fewer weights than before. So, that’s how important are squats to lose weight.
How To Do Them?
Before doing anything which you feel right, you must understand the whole process. Many people don’t know how to perform squats exactly and they end up with no effect or worse, an injured organ. Therefore, go through the following method of doing squats to lose weight.
Method 1: With Weights
- Stand straight with your legs some distance apart.
- Hold the bar with weights on it on your shoulders from
- Behind your neck with your palms facing top.
- Now, slowly go down till you reach your thighs limit.
- Make sure that your thighs are parallel to the ground.
(You may not feel comfortable at all. This will require a lot of strength in your legs and abdomen. It is one of the difficult exercises which you will do to lose weight. It doesn’t mean that you are allowed to cut a few slacks. Perform squats to lose weight as it is mentioned here.)
- Your thighs will be in pain but don’t stop until your thighs become parallel to the ground.
- Don’t let your knees pass your toes. Meaning, don’t lean your body forwards.
- Never make an arch with your back. Your back must be straight at all the times.
- Take your butt out and keep your spine straight.
- You can keep your head up in keeping your back straight.
- Most important of all, don’t forget to tighten your abs. This will help you to get toned abs as well.
- Remain for 2 secs in this position and then go back up.
- Start with the 3 sets of 12 reps. You can increase the reps according to your convenience.
Method 2: Without Weights
This is very much suitable for beginners. If you have just started working out, perform squat to lose weight in this method. You can switch to weights later.
- Stand straight with your legs apart.
- Keep your hands stretched in front of your body.
- Now, slowly go down until you reach your thighs limit.
- Make sure that your thighs are parallel to the ground, butt is out and spine is straight.
- Keep your abs tight.
- Stay there for 2 secs and then go back up.
- This is one rep. Perform 3 sets of 12 such reps.
As an effect of doing squats to lose weight, you will have tightened ass muscles with toned abs. Your body fat will be burned in a great amount if you continue this daily. By the end of 2-3 weeks, you should have a lesser weight.
The Bottom Line
We can now undoubtedly say that you must include squats to lose weight in your exercise routine. Performing it perfectly is very important. Therefore, perform these squats exactly as they are mentioned here, on Ilovemyshape.com. Don’t get disheartened if you don’t see any results. Make sure you are doing it right and continue them. You will definitely see your transformation.
- 6 Healthy Drinks To Lose Weight At Your Home
- Best Nuts For Weight Loss To Add In Your Diet Plan
- How To Effectively Use Cinnamon And Honey For Weight Loss
- 4 Upper Body Exercises For Women
- Arm Exercises For Women: 5 Super Ways To Tone Your Arm Muscles
You might like watching and learning exercises with pillows: