[Ilovemyshape.com] What your measuring tape is telling you makes you sad every single time? You are not confident in crop tops and bikinis because of the chubby belly? If your answer is “Yes”, let’s get up and do some in these 4 exercises to get rid of cellulite in this summer.
If you think that a diet with no exercise can blast away the belly fat in no time, you are dead wrong! You must add a special workout schedule to lose the belly fat if you really want to lose weight. Today, Hana is going to introduce to you 4 exercises that can help reduce the fat around your waist and help you gain back the confident about your body in just only a month.
Top 4 Exercises To Get Rid Of Cellulite In A Month
Talking about all the hard training to reduce belly fat, doing crunches is the optimal scheme. Let follow these steps below.
- Lie down straight on your back, 2 knees placed close to each other, and feet flat on the floor, or you can lift your legs perpendicularly to the floor.
- Hold your hands together behind your head or cross your arm in front of your chest.
- Inhale, lift your body off the floor and exhale.
- Continue to inhale while lowering your body down the floor, and exhale when you lift up.
- Do this 5 times if you do it the first time.
- Repeat this 2 – 3 rounds. You can also do some cross punches (with weights) when lifting up, side crunches or butterfly crunches.
Note: When doing crunches, you may lift the back up from the ground a little bit instead of doing the whole sit-up. This will help you avoid back injuries during the training process. Plus, do not tilt your head forward when you are doing the crunch as this will put pressure on the spine and lead to injury. Use both of your hands to grab and support your head
Tips: When you lift your body up, do not sit up straight. Instead, your back should make an angle of 30 – 40 degree to the floor. So, you can really feel the pressure was put on the abdominal muscles.
II. Twist Crunches
When you are familiar with the basic crunches, you can add a little twist to make it more effective.
- Lie down straight on the floor, and put your hand behinds your head.
- Bend your knees as you are doing the regular crunches. Feet flat on the ground.
- Lift your right shoulder and aim it to the left, while the left shoulder remains stable on the floor.
- Alternately, lift the left shoulder to the right. The right body portion still sticks to the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.
III. Side Crunches
This is similar to the twist crunches, but you have to lift both your shoulder and your leg at the same time so that they can touch each other. This move mainly concentrates on the side abdominal muscles (oblique muscles).
Note: Perform each movement slowly but decisively. The abdominal muscles are very complex and vulnerable if you practice the wrong posture.
IV. Reverse Crunches
This is also an effective exercise for people who want to get their belly toned.
- First, Lie down straight on your back.
- Slowly bend your lower body instead of lifting your body up as the exercise above.
Note: Keep your back straight while bending your body. Bending your back can hurt yourselves a lot and even lead to injury.
The Bottom Line
It is obvious that belly fat is not the nicest thing to have. If your body maintains a large amount of belly fat for a long time, it can seriously affect your health. So, let’s all start doing something now to blast away those stubborn ugly belly fats and welcome a better healthy sexy body. Hope that these 4 exercises to get rid of cellulite will work for you.
You might like learning exercises to lose back fat: