[Ilovemyshape.com] Sweet, a little bit greasy and crunchy, fried corn will give you the best snack time ever. Today, we will make the familiar snack by Choe’s recipe with Vietnamese popular ingredients.
- Make Your Own Breakfast: Vietnamese Bread Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Vietnamese Pho: Fried Puffed Rice Noodles Recipe
- 4 Holy Detox Drink Recipes For Your Slender Body
- 200g sweet corn
- 1/3 egg
- 20g tapioca starch
- 20g lion powder
- 20g crispy fry
- Cooking oil
Step 1: Mix 200g sweet corn with 1/3 egg.
Step 2: Shake the corn with the mixture of tapioca starch, crispy fry and lion powder. Make sure to mix well.
Step 3: Fry the corn with a huge amount cooking oil. Turn the heat to high.
- 6 Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss
- 5 Super Foods For Weight Loss You Will Be In Love
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Losing Weight
Instructional video to make fried corn: