[Ilovemyshape.com] An easy how-to recipe that can be done at home in less than an hour. From Choe’s recipes, we will have a dish full of fried sweet potato balls, a favorite snack of many Vietnamese people.
- 300g sweet potatoes
- 40g soft butter
- 15g tapioca starch
- 15g sugar
- 35ml raw milk
- Crispy Fry
- Make Your Own Breakfast: Vietnamese Bread Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Vietnamese Pho: Fried Puffed Rice Noodles Recipe
- Cool as cucumber salad Recipes
- Boil sweet potatoes with water.
- When all sweet potatoes turn soft, smash them into a paste, don’t forget to mix with some butter.
- Add sugar, tapioca starch and milk into the potato and stir them all, make sure the paste be smooth.
- Start to make small balls of paste by your hands.
- Each time you finish a ball, dust the ball with a super thin coat of tapioca starch mixed with water.
- Fry sweet potato balls in deep cooking oil until they turn crispy.
- 5 Super Foods For Weight Loss You Will Be In Love
- 6 Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Losing Weight
Instructional video on how to make fried sweet potato balls: