[Ilovemyshape.com] You like your skin because it’s your friend. It does protect you and literally keeps you together. Trying to protect it from any kind of damage is, therefore, natural and essential. However, sometimes you may start to hate your own skin just because of some ugly acne and blackheads. When this happens, do you normally turn to expensive scrubs and harsh chemicals? How to get rid of acne and pimples fast and naturally?
You must understand that, when you start to experience blackheads and acne, there may actually be nothing wrong with your skin as you may start to think. It may not possible that your hormones are clogging up your pores with the all extra sebum. You may sometimes also perceive that they are been caused by the bacteria running rampage in your body. As a matter of fact, we sometimes experience acne because of the way we treat our skin. However, you can prevent this or even get rid of them completely with natural remedies when they do occur. These tips on how to get rid of acne and other pimples will not just prevent you from ravaging your skin with strange chemicals but also may bring you more problems later but your wallet will probably thank you as well.
How To Get Rid Of Acne & Pesky Pimples Fast
1. Apply Some Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent home remedy for acne among simple tips on how to get rid of acne. The alkaline reaction it causes on the skin helps to balance the pH of your skin, which kills off the bacteria and also make it difficult for bacteria to thrive on your skin. Like lemon juice, apple cider vinegar is also an astringent. This means that it can help dry excess oil from your skin. You must try therefore not to overuse it on your face as excessive use may make your skin too dry – causing the sebaceous glands to compensate by overproducing and triggering an outbreak.
- Mix pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar with fresh water. The ratio should be 1:3 parts respectively.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Dip into the vinegar solution a cotton ball and apply to the blemish directly.
- Leave on for about 10 minutes, or overnight.
Use this several times a day, making sure that you wash your face after each time. Whenever you feel that your skin is getting dry afterwards, make sure to apply a moisturiser as well.
2. Make A Cinnamon And Honey Mask
Cinnamon and honey both may seem like things you wouldn’t want to get to your skin. However, these star ingredients make a great combination when it comes to acnes. In fact, they are among the best home remedies for pimples. Cinnamon, although may be spicy, it has antimicrobial properties that can stop bacteria from overgrowing on your skin. When bacteria get out of control, the honey naturally acts as an antibiotic, to kill off all the bacteria.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with 2 tablespoons of honey until they have become paste-like and thoroughly blended.
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for a while.
- After about 10-15 minutes, rinse the sticky mixture off and pat your face dry with paper towels.
3. Aloe Vera For Acne
When it comes to simple tips on how to get rid of acne and pesky pimples, aloe vera is the best. However, it gets the best benefits of aloe vera for skin, it should be combined with other ingredients. When you are using aloe vera without anything, it’s good to have a little aloe vera plant close to your home so that you can always get it fresh. Other gels sold in stores may be used in fighting acne and blackhead. However, you may have to do some little research to get the ones with very little additives. Not only is the aloe soothing, it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. These help to decrease redness and swelling.
- Use your fingertips, apply enough aloe Vera gel directly on the acne or affected areas.
- Leave it there for about 10 – 30 mins.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
4. Avocado & Honey Mask
Eating avocado and sometimes applying it directly seems to really help tone down your pimples and remove blackheads, whitehead as well. Many people have had success curing their acne by using this. It’s so full of good nutrients and vitamins. It’s quite mild also for people with very sensitive skin. As with most home remedies, there are different combinations you can try; however, this one combines honey and avocado.
- Rinse your face with water and then pat dry.
- Scoop out the inside of 1 avocado, mash it and mix it with a tablespoon of honey. Continue to stir until it becomes past-like and apply it to your face.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 and then rinse the mixture off with warm water.
- Pat your face dry. You can also apply moisturiser depending on your skin type.
The Bottom Line
We hope you like these tips on how to get rid of acne naturally from I Love My Shape. Do you know of any home remedies for acne that you would like to share with our readers? Have you tried any of these before? Our readers would be more than happy to know. Do share your ideas in the comment box.