[Ilovemyshape.com] You might know clear that lavender oil is really good for skin. But do you know how to use this right? Actually, you learn how to make lavender oil at home. The recipe is quite simple and the result would amaze you if you use this beauty oil several months. Below is basic information about the way to make essential oils for skin and step-by-step instructions to do:
What you need:
– Apricot oil: rich in vitamin A, E, D, provide antioxidants to slow down aging process and recover skin area damaged by sunlight or environmental pollution.
– Lavender essential oil: recover aging skin, lighten dark and dull area, provide moisture and balance pH level in skin.
– Lime essential oil: contain anti-inflammatory properties, provide antioxidants to rejuvenate your skin.
– Rosemary essential oil: unclog pores to tighten your skin, serve as an anti-aging, anti-bacteria, anti-acne agent, speed up healing process for damaged skin.
– A serum bottle
– A mini funnel
- How To Get Rid Of Acne Fast – Don’t Miss These Zero-Cost Tips
- Benefits Of Honey On Skin – ILoveMyShape.com
- The Secret Of All Secrets: Top 5 Vitamins Good For Skin
Step 1: Use the funnel to pour 5 ml apricot oil into the serum bottle.
Step 2: Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
Step 3: Add 2 more drops of lime essential oil.
Step 4: Add 2 drops of rosemary essential oil.
Step 5: Put the cap back on tightly and shake well.
How to use:
– Apply 3-5 drops of oil on your skin, massage and tap your skin gently.
– You can mix 2-3 drops of oil with your nighttime moisturizer.
- This oil can helps you to sleep well, which is very good for collagen production.
- You can mix a few drops of oil with sugar to exfoliate dead cells, pour some drops into hot water to steam your face or mix with salt for bathing.
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- For nighttime only, ideal time is after 10PM. Do not use in daytime.
- Do not store this oil at places exposed directly to sunlight.