[Ilovemyshape.com] Bride hairstyles for many people might be restricted to complicated hair buns. In fact, the ideas about wedding hairstyles are uncountable. Today we will try a new way to help the bride with thin hair look great on her day. The loose hair for brides is easy-to-do and helps the bride to be elegant and gorgeous more than ever. Let’s check out all the steps to have elegant loose hair for brides below!
– Step 1: Spray your hair with moisturizer.
– Step 2: Use hair pressing machine to thicken the hair inside, close to your scalp.
– Step 3: Divide your hair into small sections, which helps to curl your hair more easily. Curl your hair upwards, from bottom to top. Remember to curl your hair outwards. Use your hands to loosen the curls gently for a natural look.
– Step 4: Tease the hair at front part to add more volume.
– Step 5: Complete your hair with a suitable accessory.
Elegant loose hair for brides with thin hair
Instructional video of loose hair for brides: