[Ilovemyshape.com] Having fat in your arms means having saggy arms. It would make you feel abashed to go out wearing sleeveless tops. Nowadays, not only guys but also girls want to have toned arms and sexy body. Having fats stored in your body won’t leave you with what you desire. Therefore, getting rid of such unwanted fat is very important. Fats get accumulated in different parts of our body. When they get stored in our arms, it can be a bit tricky to eliminate them. Therefore, people workout to lose arm fat.
In this article, I am going to show you some healthy ways to lose arm fat. Burning arm fat doesn’t mean only working out and sweating a lot in the gym. Having a healthy and nutrition enriched diet is also equally important. If you are not a person who likes to go and workout for hours, you can go with the diet treatment. Having a balanced diet can help you to lose arm fat in few weeks. Just go through the following ways of reducing the unnecessary arm fat and find out for yourself.
Quick Exercises To Lose Arm Fat
In this section, we will see the various exercises to perform to lose arm fat. Some of them may need dumbbells of sufficient weights (2 – 5 kgs). Make sure you have them with you before starting the workout.
Push-ups is one of the very common as well as effective technique used to lose arm fat. The main purpose of this exercise is to target the fats accumulated in the biceps and triceps area and to burn them. This will leave you with the toned muscles. For doing push-ups, follow the following steps.
- Lie flat on your stomach.
- Keep your hands in the line of your shoulders some distance apart from your body.
- With only your toes from the lower body touching the ground, try to push up your body with the help of your palms.
- After pushing up, come as close to the ground as possible without touching it.
- Push back up and perform the same thing again and again.
- Perform 5 – 10 push-ups at first.
- You can increase the repetitions later as per your convenience.
It is another exercise to lose arm fat which does not need any dumbbells. As the name suggests, it includes an action of the arms which resembles the function of the scissor. Go through the following steps for doing this exercise.
- Stand straight keeping considerable distance between your feet.
- Now, stretch out your hands in front of you in the level of your shoulders.
- Spread your arms apart from each other so that they form a V shape.
- Next, cross your arms such that they overlap over each other.
- Go back to the initial position.
- This will look like the action of a scissor.
- Perform this exercise for 10 mins at first.
- Increase the time eventually.
Another effective exercise to lose arm fat is plank walk. By the name of this exercise, you can get an idea of how it is going to be done. It is simple to understand; just walk being in plank position. It is elaborated in the following steps.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Keep your palms beside your body and raise by going into the plank position.
- Join your legs and feet and be straight.
- Now, keep your right arm over your left.
- Keep your left leg apart from your right leg towards the left side of your body.
- Go back into the initial position by doing the same with the right leg and left arm.
- Walk three steps in such position.
These are a few exercises to try out to lose arm fat.
Healthy Diet To Lose Arm Fat
Having a healthy and low-fat diet is very necessary to lose arm fat. If you are sweating a lot in gym and have no control over your mouth then it won’t be that effective. Therefore, go through the following diet to lose arm fat in two weeks.
- Green Tea
Drink 3-4 cups of green tea everyday. This helps to burn your calories by increasing the energy levels of your body.
Drink more and more water. This will keep your hydrated and will speed up your metabolism process.
Rather than binge eating, have 4 small meals throughout the day. Do not skip your breakfast as it is the most important meal of the day.
The Bottom Line
At the end, we can conclude that to lose arm fat, having a healthy and well managed diet along with some workout will burn your arm fats quickly. If you stick to these exercises, you can lose arm fat in less than two weeks. Be loyal to your schedule of workout. For more such useful topics of weightloss and workouts, you can visit ilovemyshape.com.
- 13 Health Tips For Losing Belly Fat Fast
- 5 Super Foods For Weight Loss You Will Be In Love
- Top 17 Vegetables To Lose Weight
- Arm Exercises For Women: 5 Super Ways To Tone Your Arm Muscles
- How To Get Rid Of Double Chin At Home In Easy Steps
You might like learning this exercise for breast enlargement at home: