[ilovemyshape.com] One of the most tedious things of getting bulky is the fat belly. You won’t realize the change until one day when you wake up and look yourself in the mirror. You will be abashed to be asked if you are pregnant when it is just a food baby. Married women are often faced with the fat belly. Therefore, working out is must to get rid of such unwanted fats. In this article, I have given some slim waist workouts which you can easily try at home.
Many times, people feel that they can’t workout properly because they haven’t tried it before. If something went wrong, it would be horrible for their health. Well, in our case, you don’t have to worry about that. I have handpicked some of the most effective but simple slim waist workouts which beginners can do without any difficulties.
Top 5 Preeminent Slim Waist Workouts For You
Following are few of the most effective slim waist workouts to try at home. These are easy and thus, won’t need a trainer or any expert’s guidance. I have elaborated each and every workout in steps. Make sure you follow all the steps correctly for a worry-free workout. Take a mat for performing all the workouts.
Vertical Hip Lift
This workout will stretch your hip muscles and hamstrings. It will create a stress upon your stomach which will help to tone your waist.
- Lie down on your back with your body stretched.
- Keep your arms away from your body on the ground and legs joined.
- Now, lift your legs together from hips to toe.
- Don’t lift your shoulders and hands off the ground.
- Keeping your toes pointed, form an L shape with your legs and body when viewed from your left side.
- Try to stretch out the legs towards the ceiling by only lifting your hips and not the rest of the body.
- Perform this slim waist workout slowly for better results.
Planks is one of the most effective slim waist workouts which is recommended by almost every expert. Many people can find it hard to do as it requires a lot of strength and creates a strain on your body. It is seen to target your abdomen muscles, thereby reducing your belly fat.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Now with the help of your hand try to lift your body.
- Make sure that only your hands from elbow to palm and your toes are in contact with the floor.
- Rest, everything should be lifted.
- Squeeze your butt muscles and make sure that your body is parallel to the ground.
- Be in this position for as long as you can.
- Lie down. Take a break of 1 min and then try again.
Side plank a slim waist workout which directly targets your waist muscles. It is almost similar to regular planks with some basic changes.
- Lie down on your right side.
- Keep your right hand from elbow to the palm on the ground and lift the rest of the body.
- Take support of your toes as shown in the figure.
- Be in this position for 30 secs. You can increase the time later as per your convenience.
This workout will benefit your entire body. It helps to activate most of the muscles which are usually inactive. Also, at one point, it creates a pressure on your abdomen which helps in reducing the belly fat.
- Lie down into a plank position, but in this case, take support of only our palms and toes.
- Now, curl in your legs near the chest and come in an athlete’s position who is about to run.
- Next, make a jump with your body stretched and hands trying to touch the ceiling.
- Follow the same steps again and again for 10 times.
- You can increase the frequency as per your convenience.
Being one of the very effective slim waist workout, hip thrust is a must-be-done exercise for toning your hips and waist. It attacks your hips and tone them in a fine shape. Also, your back muscles are strengthened. Take a weight before starting this exercise.
- Lie down on your back.
- With the help of your toes, lift your body from the ground.
- Make sure that your body from shoulders to head is on the ground.
- Hold the weight in your hands on your stomach.
- Now, lie back again and then lift your body as told.
- Do this for 10-15 times and increase the frequency as you feel right.
The Bottom Line
Doing these slim waist workouts given on ilovemyshape.com will definitely help you in achieving your ultimate goal. Try to be loyal with your workout and your schedule. Remember, consistency and patience are the key factors in your workouts.
For more such posts, visit the following links.
- 5 Effective Waist Slimming Exercises To Do At Home
- 8 Leg Toning Exercises To Shape Your Entire Lower Body
- 7 Exercises For Thighs To Get Sexy Toned Legs
- Critical Bench Program Review – Ilovemyshape.com
The best exercises for a slim and toned waist: