[Ilovemyshape.com] His arm muscles and her legs are the things which get your heart pounding heavily. Having perfect and muscular arms is a bit long process which requires patience. However, you don’t have to go to a gym for building up your muscles of arms. You can easily shape your forearms and biceps at home given you have the necessary weights. One can use dumbbells and ring weights hinged on a rod for doing these exercises but, it is not limited to these. You can also make use of kettlebell exercises for arms. These are simple exercises performed using kettlebells of sufficient weights. They have various benefits and easy to try out.
Kettlebell exercises for arms are easy to understand and simple to perform. If you haven’t worked out in a gym or at home before, don’t worry. These exercises can be done by beginners as well as regular practitioners. In this article, I am going to explain about 5 such easy kettlebell exercises for arms which can be done by everyone. Go through the following exercises and make sure that you read the steps carefully before doing the exercise.
4 Easy And Simple Kettlebell Exercises For Arms
This is one of the most popular kettlebell exercises for arms.The specialty of this exercise is that it targets most of the body parts. It will help your shoulder as well as your back muscles. You will have toned legs and hips. It also benefits your glute muscles. You can carry it out in the following steps.
- Stand straight with a distance wider than hip-distance in your legs.
- Grab the handle of the kettlebell with both hands with palms facing down.
- Keep your hands stretched in front of your body.
- Now, slightly bend your knees and lower your hips.
- Bring the weight down between your legs and in a fluid motion take it up in a swing.
- Stand straight and continue the swinging motion.
- Perform 15-20 reps as per your convenience.
This is one of those kettlebell exercises for arms which will help you to build up your biceps as well as back muscles.
- Place two kettlebells in front of your knees and slightly bend your knees.
- Bend over and grab two kettlebells. One in each of your hand.
- Keep your back straight and pull the weights up near your stomach.
- Don’t stand straight. Be in the bent position with your knees unbent.
- Now go back down and perform the same steps.
We will include this exercise in our list of kettlebell exercises for arms as it helps to build up the triceps muscles. Many people ignore the triceps and focus on biceps. Well, you must not do it. Follow the following steps for a good triceps workout.
- Stand straight with your vertebra straight.
- Hold a kettlebell in both of your hands by its base.
- Keep your hands stretched above your head.
- Now, bend your hands in elbow such that the weight lowers down behind your head.
- Go up again.
- Perform 10-15 reps at first.
- You can increase the reps as per your convenience.
One-Arm Biceps Workout
As the name suggests, this workout comes under the kettlebell exercises for arms for building up your biceps. You have to perform this with only one hand at a time. This will benefit you in toning your biceps.
Follow the steps given below.
- Stand straight with some distance between your legs.
- Keep right hand behind your body.
- Now, with the left hand, hold the handle of the kettlebell with your palm facing up.
- Without bending or leaning, lift the weight up to the left bicep.
- Make sure that you are applying force from your forehand.
- Next, slowly bring the weight down in a hand-stretched position.
- Perform this for 10 times with each hand.
- Switch the hand and perform the same steps with the right hand.
- The slower you perform, the better your bicep builds up.
- This will really help you to get that bulky, tight mass in your biceps.
The Bottom Line
Having perfect biceps is everyone’s dream. Building up these muscles will get some dedication. Follow these kettlebell exercises for arms given on the ilovemyshape.com to tone your arms at home. Even if you are a beginner, you needn’t worry. These exercises are very easy to understand and very simple to perform. Make sure that you read the steps properly before performing them. You can use the weights of sufficient weight as per your choice. Don’t stress out yourself. You can take the baby steps at first. Eventually, try to increase the reps. I hope you found this article very helpful. Now, try them out and go sleeveless.
For more such tips, follow the links given below.