[Ilovemyshape.com] Women with toned muscles and fit body are difficult to get by and, thus, are very popular. Nowadays, women are willing to have a sexy and toned body rather than having just a zero figure. Having an ideal hourglass shape of the body will look very sexy. You can see the guys dropping their jaws as you pass by. When all of this is going on, why to stay behind? I am here to show you some upper body exercises for women which will add perks to your body.
You don’t have to worry about anything if you are a beginner. This article will feature those upper body exercises for women which are very easy to understand and simple to perform. Even if they are simple, they are very effective. You can easily try them at home. Some of these exercises will need some weights. So, make sure that you have the sufficient weights (2-5 kgs) before starting the workout. You can have a session of 45-60 mins everyday. This is more than sufficient.
Go through the following noted upper body exercises for women and see the results after one month itself.
4 Upper Body Exercises For Women To Try At Home
These exercises can be done by anyone, from beginners to regular practitioners. I have mentioned their benefits as well. Go through the elaboration given and have a sexy body.
In this upper body exercise for women, we would be using dumbbells of sufficient weight. You can start with 2 kgs at first. This will help you to burn out the excess fat in your arms and tone them. Follow the following steps for performing this exercise.
- Stand straight with some distance in your feet.
- Hold a dumbbell of 2 kgs in each of your hand.
- Keep your hands just above your shoulders with palms facing the ceiling.
- Now, straighten your arms vertically upwards and hold for 5 secs.
- Come back to the position just above your shoulders.
- Perform 10-15 reps for three sets.
- You can increase or decrease the repetitions as per your convenience.
Doing exercise for biceps will tone your biceps and give them a sexy look. Most of the time, you can have saggy arms because of the excess weight. Performing the following mentioned upper body exercise for women will get you toned biceps.
- Stand straight with a hip-width distance in your feet.
- Hold 2 kgs dumbbells in each of your hands.
- Now, without moving your elbow, bring the weights to your shoulder level.
- Slowly, bring them back in the initial position.
- This will definitely help you in tightening your biceps and burning the excess fat in that area.
Push-ups is one of the finest upper body exercises for women. It focuses on more than one parts of your body. This will burn out the fats around your scapula and triceps. You can tone them with this exercise. Also, it creates a pressure on your abdomen which leads to the toning of the abs. You can do it in the following manner.
- Lie down flat on the floor on your stomach.
- Keep your palms beside your body in the line of your shoulders.
- With your toes in contact with the ground, push your body up with the help of your palms.
- Push your body up with a significant distance.
- Now, come as close to the ground as possible without touching your body to the ground.
- This is one push-up.
- Perform such 5-10 push-ups everyday.
- You will find it very difficult to do if you are a beginner but keep doing as many as you can.
It is an exercise of chest. You will need to have a flat bench for performing this exercise. What this exercise does is, it creates a stress on your chest and burns out the carbs and fats in that area. The regular exercise of muscles will help you to broaden your chest which will look really sexy. Follow the following steps to do this exercise.
- Lie on your back on a bench.
- Fold your knees at 90 degrees into the air.
- With a dumbbell in each of your hand, fold them above your chest.
- Now, raise your hands vertically upwards until they become straight.
- Slowly come back to the initial position.
- Do this for 5 times and increase the repetitions eventually.
The Bottom Line
We can say that, by performing these upper body exercises for women, you can get a sexier toned body after a month. However, for better results, keep working out for few months. Be loyal to your sessions and avoid skipping them. These upper body exercises for women given by ilovemyshape.com will definitely help you in achieving your ultimate goal of sexier body.
- 4 Exercises To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast
- Arm Exercises For Women: 5 Super Ways To Tone Your Arm Muscles
- How To Get Rid Of Double Chin At Home In Easy Steps
- 8 Leg Toning Exercises To Shape Your Entire Lower Body
You might like watching fat-burning exercises for inner thighs: