[Ilovemyshape.com] Vietnamese food these days introduces not only traditional dishes but also give people a number of new recipes. If you love to enjoy a familiar Western recipe adapted in Vietnamese’s way, let’s try to cook a typical modern dish: Vietnamese bread dipping sauce recipe. The bread dipped in sweet and flavorful sauce that cooked and serve on a pan would be one of the best breakfast in your life.
- Chinese sausage
- Tomato sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Cooking oil, butter
- Vietnamese Pho: Fried Puffed Rice Noodles Recipe
- 4 Holy Detox Drink Recipes For Your Slender Body
- Cool as cucumber salad Recipes
How to make the sauce:
- Step 1: Pour a little of cooking oil into a hot saucepan, add some minced garlic, then tomato sauce and diced tomato to mix up.
- Step 2: Add some sugar, salt and pepper.
How to make bread dipping sauce on pan:
- Step 1: Pour a little of cooking oil into a hot pan, make sure the oil cover all of the surface.
- Step 2: Fry sausage and Pâté on the pan.
- Step 3: Break the egg and make the omelets on the same pan.
- Step 4: Add sliced onion into the pan.
- Step 5: Add a small bitter cube.
- Step 6: Put the sauce into the pan with all ingredients inside, cook for a while and enjoy.
- 6 Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss
- 5 Super Foods For Weight Loss You Will Be In Love
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Losing Weight
Full instructional video: