[Ilovemyshape.com] If you want something special but easy-to-do for dinner, fried sticky rice stuffed squid recipe can be something you are looking for. Crunchy, tasty, highly nutritious, this recipe would be a perfect choice not only for dinner but your breakfast as well.
- Make Your Own Breakfast: Vietnamese Bread Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Vietnamese Pho: Fried Puffed Rice Noodles Recipe
- Cool as cucumber salad Recipes
- 350g fresh squid
- 1 red onion
- 1 small bowl of white sticky rice
- 1/4 carrot
- 2 eggs
- Crispy fry
- Bread crumb
- Fish sauce
Step 1: Dice carrot, red onion, squid arms, squid arms and tentacles.
Step 2: Mix carrot, red onion, sticky rice, the arms and tentacles dices with a tablespoon of fish sauce, a teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Step 3: Stuff the mixture inside the squid body, make it tight. Do not fill up all the space inside the squid.
Step 4: Dip the stuffed squid into crispy fry, then cover with a coat of egg and finish with bread crumb.
Step 5: Fry the squid on a hot skillet until the outer surface become crunchy.
Step 6: Serve the dish with sweet and sour chilli sauce.
Done! Eat while it’s still hot. Enjoy it with some tomato sauce.
Hope that you love this and don’t forget to share this fresh squid recipe with your friends!
- 6 Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss
- 5 Super Foods For Weight Loss You Will Be In Love
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Losing Weight
Full instructional video to make fried sticky rice stuffed squid recipe: