[Ilovemyshape.com] A sweet and lovely vintage hairstyle will help you – the beautiful bride to be gorgeous more than ever on your important day. Follow the following steps and make your groom’s heart stop a beat!
– Step 1: Curl the ends of your hair with a curling iron.
– Step 2: Gather a small section of hair on the front right (or the front part of your bang), then make the Centipede Braid. Once you finish, do the same for the other side.
Read more: Grey Hair Causes And Natural Treatments
– Step 3: To add more volume, start rolling small sections of your hair and secure on the back with bobby pins.
– Step 4: Gather all the curly hair and secure them together on your nape.
– Step 5: Secure 2 braids and loosen your hair a little to have a natural look.
– Step 6: Curling the left strands in the front of your head to create a wavy and soft curls.
– Step 7: Finish off your hair with a flower wreath to add a romantic touch.